Monday, December 15, 2008

C'est La Vie...

Soon, I will escape here. I will leave this place and never come back. I mean by moving, not death..o.0 Anyways, I always move, it will be number 27 or 28...I'm not sure anymore. I'm going to the beach, I will look forward to it I suppose. I really miss home...I miss my normalcy. I guess that I should expect this, I am somewhat literally homeless.

I have gotten to my third spiral notebook in my novel which currently has no name yet, but will once I find something appropriate. My sister has already lectured me on the amount of paper that I have been wasting of hers and so I bought her laptop from her to finish. Unfortunately, I HAVE to write my rough draft on paper....my thoughts flow better on paper where I can visualize everything better. Too bad for her, I feel.

My art has gone nowhere...I haven't drawn a single thing, those damned art markers are much too expensive for me right now (especially since I just bought a laptop). Maybe I will invest in an art program to finish my pictures. They are getting better but I just haven't been in the mood to tinker with them, I have been feeling a little depressed....

The depression, I'm afraid, is from the holidays...another day without a purpose, another day away from anyone who cares....like every year. I will be bringing in the holidays by myself as my sister and family travels many states away to the "in-laws." It's typical. I do it every year but this time I have no pleasant distractions...how I miss those. I suppose they aren't a cure, but they sedate the pain briefly. Maybe I will be here...cursing the holidays. Now, that doesn't sound to bad. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment