I was on the computer until 4 am this morning and my best friend James called me at 1:30, waking me up this afternoon. I probably would have slept the day away... He's having pre-christmas issues with family. I hope that all goes well there. Luckily, I never had to deal with my in-laws when I had them, ;) they didn't even live in this country. My other boyfriends were too damaged to spend christmas with their families, if they had them.
I'm going to finish wrapping the presents that go under the tree for the kids today. The eldest, Katelyn, knows that Santa doesn't exist. Well, technically, me and her mother are realists about the issue and inform her that though Santa does not visit her house for Christmas, there was such a man who delivered presents and put them in shoes in other countries. I can see that she will probably end up very dull from lack of imagination as she gets older. Her brother Anthony, on the other hand, has an abundance of imagination. He says that he celebrates Christmas at his imaginary farm house with his children and wife, just like mommy and daddy do. He also says he has a monster truck there....hmm..I think it comes from his father's side o.0. He still believes in Santa, but has been very BAD this year and so every chance we get I tell him that I am going to tell Santa to take his presents back if he keeps on. He doesn't care. If I had a child, I would imagine it would turn out a lot like him. Maybe that's why I haven't had kids yet.
Oh, I found a webcam last night in the mounds of things that my sister has stored away to be sold or shoved deep into the shed that is overflowing mass of halloween decorations and such. Anyway, I was having fun with it and some of the pictures look alright, I mean, as good as they can be for someone so un-photogenic as I am. I will put some here. Well, I better go and find something creative to do.



No comments:
Post a Comment